Pooled Investment Industry Sales and Asset Forecasting 2/19 Webinar: New Automated Macro-Economic Driven Modeling
For decades the pooled investment industry has had to rely on manually maintained Excel-based models to project revenue and associated distribution fees based on macro-economic models. This situation creates inefficiencies, room for error, and distracts high-value personnel from their core competencies.
Delta Data and special guest Putnam Investments will be exploring the impact of these issues for the industry and revealing new approaches to remediating and enhancing forecasting efforts. They will collectively discuss techniques to utilize enhanced macro-economic modeling through newly developed forecasting technology, in an exclusive February 19 Delta Data webinar.
During this exclusive webinar, our speakers will discuss:
- Prevalence of manually generated and maintained forecast models.
- Cost of inefficiencies, difficulty updating versions, identifying hard to find errors.
- Flipping the equation: Moving high-value personnel from spending 80% of their time on the maintenance of the model and 20% on providing insight.
- Management of multiple macro-economic models against the reality of costs and profits.
- Moving from automated, Excel-based environment to a standardized, flexible interface.
- Modeling expense scenarios from multiple macro-economic inputs.